have the text read out loud site in Danish


If you have lost a certificate, you may be able to order a new one. If you need a birth, name, baptism or marriage certificate for yourself, you can order it here.

If you need another certificate (e.g. for a child under the age of 18), you must contact the church office. Remember to bring photo identification (passport or driving licence).

Church cab

If you are walking impaired or otherwise have difficulty getting to the church, you can request a church cab for services.

Please contact the church office:

Telephone: (+45) 44 98 41 41

Email: best(at)km.dk & krmc(at)km.dk